Cat Scratch Fever Balm is a Plant based herbal antibiotic balm designed to enhance and help treat minor cuts, scrapes and scratches, healing nicks and grazes.
Cat Scratch Fever balm also provides comfort for:
- Blisters, Minor Cuts, Surface Wounds,Minor Lacerations, Abrasions, dry skin spots and rashes.
Cuts / Scrapes Balm provides can be used with other remedies like: Hydrogen Peroxide, Saline Solution, Antibacterial Gels, Antiseptic Creams, Manuka Honey, First Aid Kits and Bandages.
Please be sure to treat cuts ans scrabes properly! Don't ally balm to broken or bleeding skin.
These guidelines can help you care for minor cuts and scrapes:
- Wash your hands. This helps avoid infection.
- Stop the bleeding. Minor cuts and scrapes usually stop bleeding on their own. If needed, apply gentle pressure with a clean bandage or cloth and elevate the wound until bleeding stops.
- Clean the wound. Rinse the wound with water. Keeping the wound under running tap water will reduce the risk of infection. Wash around the wound with soap. But don't get soap in the wound. And don't use hydrogen peroxide or iodine, which can be irritating. Remove any dirt or debris with a tweezers cleaned with alcohol. See a doctor if you can't remove all debris.
- Apply an antibiotic or petroleum jelly. Apply a thin layer of an antibiotic ointment or petroleum jelly or cat scratch fever balm to keep the surface moist and help prevent scarring. Certain ingredients in some ointments can cause a mild rash in some people. If a rash appears, stop using the ointment.
- Cover the wound. Apply a bandage, rolled gauze or gauze held in place with paper tape. Covering the wound keeps it clean. If the injury is just a minor scrape or scratch, leave it uncovered.
- Change the dressing. Do this at least once a day or whenever the bandage becomes wet or dirty.
- Get a tetanus shot. Get a tetanus shot if you haven't had one in the past five years and the wound is deep or dirty.
- Watch for signs of infection. See a doctor if you see signs of infection on the skin or near the wound, such as redness, increasing pain, drainage, warmth or swelling.
Cat Scratch Fever Balm
1 fl. oz / 29 ml
virgin olive oil(olea europaea),
virgin cold pressed hemp seed oil (cannabis sativa),
virgin coconut oil(cocos nucifera) infused with organic lavender and calendula flowers,
local Wisconsin beeswax(cera alba),
shea butter (vitellaria paradoxa),
fragrance organic essential oils of lavender and tea tree.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. My products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are not meant to replace the advice of a healthcare professional nor your own research.
Not intended for use on small children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician for a chronic condition, please consult your physician before trying any essential oil products. For external use only. Individual results may vary.