We love Lavender!!!!
Aside from looking lovely and smelling even lovelier, lavender sachets have lots of different uses:
- Stow them in drawers to make clothing and delicates smell lovely
- Toss in the dryer with laundry (good for at least a dozen loads!)
- Place in a pillowcase as an aid to relaxation before sleeping
- Use as a natural alternative to mothballs, which are toxic, to help repel moths while storing seasonal clothes
- Stow in the car as a pleasant alternative to commercial air fresheners
- Store one in each piece of empty luggage after a trip to keep suitcases smelling fresh and clean
- Drop one right in the bathtub for a soothing soak
- Add to a favorite dish or Tea
As the scent begin to fade, just give the sachet a gentle squeeze to release more lovely aroma.
1 oz organic english lavender flowers dried